Is your pump making noise or leaking?
We Rebuild & Install Centrifugal Pumps
Close Coupled pumps are the most common pumps found in buildings and are used for a variety of applications.
Split case pumps are commonly used in commercial settings and are often also used for fire pump applications.
Multistage pumps contain a series of impellers, allowing them to overcome a larger hydrostatic column. They are commonly found in high rises and coupled with a VFD.
Sump & Ejector
Located in basements, ejector pumps are used to discharge greywater. They often contain a cutter, which shreds solid waste before being pumped.
For every pump we rebuild, we ensure:
- Motor bearing replacement
- Motor winding insulation
- Upgraded application-appropriate mechanical seal
- Impeller and involute inspection
- Internal cleaning
- Re-install and electrical hook-up
- Root cause failure analysis
Pumps are vital in the modern world as they allow for the transportation of water. Common building uses for pumps include:
- Hot water circulation
- Chilled water circulation
- Condensate return
- Condenser water circulation
- Waste water
- Closed loop